● Hub: Novatec AS511SB Hub 2 sealed bearings
● Spoke: Sapim Spokes
● Spoke Pattern: Radial
● O.L.D: 100mm
● Weight: 620+-10g
● Hub: Novatec FS522SB 4 sealed bearings
● Spoke: Saim Spokes
● Spoke Pattern: 2 Cross
● O.L.D: 130mm
● Cassette: Shimano 10/11 Speed
● Weight: 780+-10g
● ERD: 560mm
● BSD: 622mm
● OD: 633mm
● Tyre pressure: 90-135psi
● Rider Weight Limit: 105kg
● Total weight: 1400+-20g
● Novatec straight pull hub with 4 pawls
● High quality Japanese sealed EZO bearings
● Thousands of riders all over the world on these
hubs, and they are great performers and super
● Each carbon rim is made up of 69 folded layers of aerospace grade carbon fiber.
● The strength and lightness of each wheel is
determined by how those layers are arranged.
● ICAN wheelset feature a unique carbon construction layup, that makes them stronger and
lighter than other wheels.
● This unique method of carbon construction creates
a stronger, more durable rim with an average weight savings of 5%.
Sapim CX-Ray Aero Spokes
● The CX-Ray aero spoke combines excellent aerodynamics with low weight and great strength.
● Sapim cold forged aero spokes are used by professional road racers, triathletes and even downhill racers all around the world.
● Not only are they more aerodynamic, they also make wheels lighter and stronger.
● 1 set of wheeset
● 1 set of skewer
● 1 pair of rim strip
● 2 pair of brake pads
1. How to track my order online?
Once your order has shipped, a Shipping Confirmation email is sent to you with the tracking website and the tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order via the carrier's tracking site.
2. What is the processing time and delivery time for my order?
We will ship out the item within 36 hr with careful package after the processing time .and it takes about 3-10 days if the stock running out. The delivery time will epends on the courier method.
Noted：Due to the impact of the epidemic, the arrival time of the goods may be extended, and the specific details can be communicated at any time.
3. How will you package my goods ? Is it safe for them to reach me?
We use new packing box which is much more stiff and secured. It will protect the carbon products from the possible violently throwing and pressure during the shipping progress.
4.What is the best tire size for my ICAN wheels?
The best tire size for your wheel, which depends on the wheelsets type, size and the conditions you plan to ride the wheel in.
If you focus on speed,aerodynamic, each carbon wheel will have a specific recomended tire width, which is listed on specific product pages under rim specs.
We find(Not necessarily 100% correct): With a broader external width, ICAN Cycling wheels roll most optimally with a 28mm (actual width) tire. For Jet wheels, we recommend 25mm (actual width) tires, but 28mm (actual width) tires are still an excellent choice. Unless a podium step hangs in the balance, the difference in the speed of the Jet, using a 25mm tire versus a 28mm tire, works out to only 0.05 kph. That’s approximately 3 – 4 seconds over 40km.