Can i pay by credit card without paypal account
Yes,you can!If you do not have a paypal account, you can still use credit or debit card payment methods online.
Let us do a guide to how to pay by credit card step by step
1.Normally, you will receive a bill from us, and the bill contains a payment link. If you don’t have an invoice, please ask for it from the service your sales
2. Click the payment link in the invoice, you will see the specific cost details, including the purchased product, product price, shipping, business address and other information, confirm whether the information is correct. The information is correct, go to the next step. The information is wrong, please notify merchant to correct.
3. Confirm that the information is correct. Click the pay button in the bill to enter the payment page
Then you will see the following interface
4. There is no need to log in to the paypal account, click the button“Pay with Credit or Debit Card” as shown in the screenshoot to enter the credit card payment step
5. Complete your credit card information,bill address and contact info
6. Complete the information, slide to the bottom, select the option: "No, I don’t want an account now" and finally click "Pay Now" to make the payment
In order to protect the rights of buyers and sellers and prevent economic fraud, for large-value economic transactions, we only accept paypal payments
PayPal currently has a comprehensive customer protection policy, which can effectively avoid fraud.
PayPal currently supports credit card, debit card and balance payment.
If you don't know how to link your credit card or debit card to your PayPal account. Please read: How do I link my credit card to my PayPal account?