To make the wheel light, the rims are built entirely with Toray T700 and T800 carbon fiber cloths. This combination makes the wheelset lighter than its equivalents in the Fast and Fight series. The super-light attributes of this wheelset do not affect its strength. The Aero 45 Disc is strong enough to support a maximum rider weight of 105Kg or 232Lbs.
Punctures can be brutal; to avoid this unpleasantness, the Aero 45 Disc’s aerodynamic profile supports 700 x 25-40mm size tubeless tires. The wheelset also features 25mm wide rims, which offer more stability than slimmer wheels.
For flawless wheel action and smooth power transmission, the Aero 45 Disc comes with a set of D01 hubs by ICAN. These high-performance hubs are compatible with Shimano 10 and 11-speed cassettes. The D01 hubs by ICAN are also compatible with 6 Bolt and Centerlock rotors.
Twenty-four Sapim CX-Ray spokes hold the ICAN D01 spokes in place on both the front and the rear wheels. The aerodynamically sound spokes are arranged in a 2-cross pattern on both wheels.
The Aero 45 Disc does not feature a braking surface.
With each purchase comes a free set of skewers and a 2-year guarantee.
|Type||Carbon Disc Wheelset|
|Rims||Superlight AERO 45|
|Material||100% Carbon Fiber Toray T700 & T800|
Drills: 24/24 Holes
Clincher Tubeless Ready
ICAN D01 Hubs
|Spoke||Sapim CX-Ray Spokes|
|Spoke Count||Front: 24 Rear: 24|
|Nipple||Alloy Color: Black|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11speeds|
Total: 1407+-20g (Centerlock, 12x100/12x142mm)
Front: 631+-10g Rear: 776+-10g
|Braking Surface||No Braking Surface|
|Recommended Tyre Size||700 x 25-40mm|
|Rider Weight Limit||105kg|
|Package Included||A pair of Wheelset (Thru Axles are not included)|
|Packing Size||81.5cm x 17cm x 65.5cm|
|Purchase Notes||Please use black rubber if use tubeless tyre. Tight the valve before pumping|
The ICAN Aero 45 Disc is a 45mm deep, wide tubeless ready disc wheelset. The Aero range is based on our best-selling Fast and Light series. Now you get to go even faster as the Aero wheelsets are around 100g lighter than their predecessors. They are still just as stiff and strong. You’ll be hard pushed to get any flex from our wheels. You’ll just be speeding along the road with that lovely carbon hum.
To lighten ICAN Aero 45 Disc wheels we had to change their carbon fiber layup. We moved from solely Toray T700 carbon fiber to a mix of Toray T700 and T800. That allowed us to keep all the same strengths that you loved about our FL wheels but make them lighter, which we think you’ll also love.
The ICAN aero rim shape is laced using Sapim CX-Ray spokes. The CX-Ray spokes are the world leaders in light, aero, and strong spokes and this made them the perfect partner for our rims. On the end of these spokes, we have our own sealed bearing D01 hubs. These hubs come with a Centerlock disc mount and a thru axle system, 12 x 100mm at the front and 12 x142mm at the rear.
Wide Rim Tech
25mm rim wide creates a better, more stable support, while the shape of the tire and rim together creates regular, stable air flow, in short, more aerodynamics, less attrition. provides an ideal basis for 25/28mm tires, the sizes currently popular.
2-Way Clincher Tubeless. Tubes or No-Tubes
Use either traditional tires with tubes, or tubeless tires without tubes. Tubeless tires can provide lower rolling resistance and better protection from punctures.
Sapim CX-RAY As light as a titanium spoke
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. The CX-Ray aero spoke combines excellent aerodynamics with low weight and great strength. Not only are they more aerodynamic, they also make wheels lighter and stronger. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world.
What is the Payment Methods
We accepts the following payment methods:Gift Card, VISA, Mastercard via Paypal online. also if you want WESTERN UNION service or Bank Transfer.Just Contact us.
If have any problems during the payment process, please dont hesitate to tell.
All ICAN products price we quote to the customer does not include taxes except the oversea warehouse products.
Before placing an order, please check out whether the goods you bought are available in our overseas warehouse.
Tax and shipping fees for all products are free in local overseas warehouses.
We ship to all countries by China EMS. Once we get your order we will ship out the frame immediately begin custom hand-building your wheels with the options you’ve selected. We ship out your wheels by China EMS and always provide a tracking number.
About the ICAN small item, we will ship out by E-packet or DHL,which will take 12-20 days.
Attention: If you want super fast shipping time, then ICAN offer DHL shipping service, it will just take 3-5 working days, pls contact us to get the shipping price.
Important reminder: Due to the epidemic, freight rates have risen rapidly.
Currently, China EMS has suspended services.
The Process Of Return And Exchange
ICAN warranty their products against manufacturing defects for a period not to exceed three years, from the date of purchase. During that period, ICAN will replace or repair(when possible) the defective part.
Every ICAN frame and rim has a useful product life cycle. Each bike, frame and rim will have a unique identification number and warranty card. Complete the provided card and warranty form, and send them to us. Failure to use the provided warranty card will void your warranty. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
Frame and Rim
Applies to all ICAN and Triaero brand bike frame, and FL series, AERO Series and Nova Series rims.
*Note:Standard Rims（23mm rim wide）have 2 years warranty
**3-year Warranty from the date of purchase applies to items purchased from 07/01/2020 forward.
- If any manufacturing defect occurs within 90 days of the date of purchase, is obligated to replace the rim(s) and also pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs after 91 days and up to 3 years, ICAN is obligated to replace the product(s). The product owner is responsible for shipping costs.
- If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model at no extra cost.
- The Standard Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
This warranty does not cover：
- Normal wear and tear (bearings, spokes, nipples, brake tracks, tires, inner tubes, pawls, freewheel bodies, seals, rim tape etc.)
- Products which have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- Issues brought about by neglect or poor maintenance.
- Surface finish and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc.)
- Crash damage.
- Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
The following will void your warranty
- Misuse (Jumping, trick riding, etc.)
- Modification of wheels
- Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
- Improper assembly
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelsets sold.
- Use of brake pads not designed for carbon wheels
Crash Replacement Policy
The Crash Replacement Policy is to cover accidental crash or mis-use such as casing a big jump or drop, accidents, rock strikes etc.
Product Group: All bike frame and rims on our website.
Discount: 15% discount of the retail price.
- The Standard Crash Replacement Policy is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
- Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
- Please note that you are responsible for any associated shipping costs, customs, and duties.
One Year Warranty
Product Group:Components and accessories
All ICAN components, such as but not limited to the following: fork, seatpost, stem, handlebar, saddle, headset, and crankset.
NOTE: All ICAN items are warrantied under normal use.
All cracked or damaged products or photos must be sent to ICAN Factory to analyze. If the frame or rims are deemed to be damaged or cracked do due to excess abuse by the owner, then the warranty on those parts will be null and void. However, ICAN may offer a discount for the replacement parts.
If have any questions,please contact us at email@example.com
- ICAN make a careful test and check before every single item is shipping. In case of bad luck that you receive, ICAN items in broken or defective quality would like a return or replacement. Please contact us within 3 working days and show us as much as possible proof, photos, videos etc.
- If it is your problem that you don't want to pick the item up, but we have delivered the item; or you don't want the item and just want to return, like some customers may order the wrong item but find it after receiving, customers need to pay for the return freight, we will refund you the money of the item, not including the shipping fees. Because this is not the problem of manufacturer's, hope you all can understand.
- New items or Repaired items will be shipped to you as soon as we receive the items for replacement.
- After we get the items, then we will process the refund for the item and the return shipping cost within 3 business days.
1. How to track my order online?
Once your order has shipped, a Shipping Confirmation email is sent to you with the tracking website and the tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order via the carrier's tracking site.
2. What is the processing time and delivery time for my order?
We Will Ship out the item within 36 hr with careful package after the processing time .and it takes about 3-10 days if the stock running out. the delivery time will be 7-15 days.
Noted：Due to the impact of the epidemic, the arrival time of the goods may be extended, and the specific details can be communicated at any time
3. How will you package my goods ? Is it safe for them to reach me?
We use new packing box which is much more stiff and secured. It will protect the carbon products from the possible violently throwing and pressure during the shipping progress.